what is his name? Alan Joseph Paxton
how long have you been married? one year on May 24! I can't believe it's already been a year!how long did we date? We dated off and on for about 6 months before we got engaged then we got married about 6 months later!
how old is he? He will be 25 at the end of May
who eats more? He does
who said i love you first? I did and it freaked out the poor kid
who is taller? He is
who sings better? He for sure sings better!
who pays the bills? He has to. If it was left up to me i'm afraid I'd forget.
who is smarter? We are both way smart! :)
whose temper is worse? My temper is worse. He does pretty well to go with the flow.
who does dishes? He does mostly
who does laundry? Well he usually washes and I usually put away, mostly because they are all my clothes!
who mows the lawn? I wish we had a lawn to mow. Frank our HOA president mows our patch of grass.
who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do it just works for us.
who cooks dinner?we both do when we cook. But he's a way better cook!
who drives when we are together? Alan does...his car gets better gas milage.
who kissed who first? That depends on who you ask. I think it was him and he thinks it was me.
who asked who out first? He asked me out. Actually we just hung out at his apartment so I guess he asked me in.
who proposed? He did! Although I already had my dress and photographer...and everyone else knew, but that's okay.
who is more stubborn? I'm stubborn I admit it.
who is the first to admit their wrong? He is, remember I'm stubborn
whose parents do we see most? We see both way often. It's so nice to be able to live close to both of our parents!
who has more friends? I don't know really...we both have a good amount I think...
who has more siblings? There is no competition in that one. He has 11 brothers and sisters and I have 3.
who is more sensitive? Me.
who wears the pants? we each share a leg :)
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment