Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Last week Alan decided that he wanted to carve a pumpkin and since there really is no way to keep Madison out of it, we decided to let her just make a mess and play with it :) So we put a tablecloth down and let her at it.


Getting ready to play.



Alan looks like he's karate chopping the pumpkin, but he's not I promise. (p.s. he got his hair cut! Doesn't it look so good!)



She was a little skeptical at first...


But it didn't take long for her to dive in. This is just proof that Madison will truly eat anything...even nasty pumpkin. Also, I wouldn't recommend letting babies eat pumkin...the diaper is horrible the next day. BLECH!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I love that you just let her at it. Might as well - look how much fun she had! How did the pumpkin turn out? There's no pic of the finished product. Not blogworthy?

PS. Alan's hair does look good.