It's been a long time since I've updated about our little family. We have been incredibly busy, but for some reason I can't tell you what we have been doing because nothing really comes to mind. We were just busy. Anyway, here is how the last month has gone...roughly.
Here is Madison in her Christmas dress sitting under our tree.
Madison with Santa. She wasn't too sure about him, but she didn't cry either.
We spent Christmas at Alan's parents this year. We normally would have spent the night at our house, but since none of his siblings came to stay we decided that we would stay over at his parents. We had a blast! It wasn't really Madison's first Christmas, but it kind of felt like it since last Christmas she was a mere 2 weeks old. So she was way fun!
It was always a tradition in my family to open a gift on Christmas Eve so we all opened one. Here are Madison and Alan showing off their gifts. Madison's jammies that say "I've been good all year" and Alan's down comforter. I love this picture of them by the way. :)
After we opened presents on Christmas morning we went over to the rehab center to see great grandpa Adams. Madison loves her great grandpa and he lights up when we go to see him. We miss greatly going to sit with him in the mornings.
This was my Christmas present! Alan completely surprised me. He called his sister Ali down in Pheonix (who was coming up Christmas night) and told her to find this coat for me and bring it up with her. I was completely surprised and so excited! I love it. Thanks babe!
The week after Christmas we decided to go up north to visit some family and friends because Alan had some time off. There was so much snow up there! Madison looked like Randy on A Christmas Story...she can't put her arms down!

5 comments:
Great Pictures Aubrey! I love Madison's expression on the one in her new jammies. Looks like a fun holiday, wish we had been there when you went up north. Cute coat! Love ya guys! Deb
that picture of her and alan is SO adorable!! she looks so old and posing hahaha..how cute!!!! IT was so good to see you the other day:)
That is a way cute pic! I didn't realize you hadn't ever been sledding for REALS Aubrey! Glad we broke you in. It was way fun - thanks!
Madison looks so cute! (so do you and Alan:)You'll have to come up again and go sledding with us! We love to sled!
hey! cute pics! :) ashley blake (the couple that moved into your old place) is throwing me a baby shower and i was wondering if i can get your address? :)
Post a Comment