Sunday, February 14, 2010

Here's Charlie!

For Valentines day we got ourselves a puppy, Charlie. He's a mini australian shepherd and he is so cute! We are having so much fun with him, but I had no idea how much work having a puppy would be. Potty training is NOT fun...especially when you don't have a yard. But I'm amazed that having a puppy is like having a baby all over again.

Alan is having a hard time with Charlies potty training problems...if you know what I mean...but I don't know how you could ever not love this face :) So cute!

5 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Oh he is CUTE! I want to come see him!

Emma said...

So cute! My kids will be SO jealous.

Debbie said...

Wow, you are just FULL of surprises! He is cute. Wish we could see him. What a project you have taken on....

Natalie and Ryan said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable!!! Good luck with the potty training! It is a lot of work, but it saves a lot of fighting in the end :) Are you using a kennel to train him?

The Modern Daisy said...

yeah nat, that's what ryan recommended so we are trying that. he's still a little scared of it so we are easing into it, but he's doing better even just since we've got it.