Saturday, November 27, 2010

Going Private

After giving it a lot of thought, Alan and I have decided that we need to make our blog private. I don't want to lose contact with people I know, so please let me know if you want an invite. I plan on making the change next Saturday. If you would rather email me, it's aubreypaxton@gmail.com. Thanks!

29 comments:

Chance's Mom said...

We want an invite!!

Alicia said...

I would like an invite
liciaay@Hotmail.com

Myles N Amanda said...

ME ME ME!....

mylesgrover@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

nkey23@hotmail.com

:)

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

For sure! We'd love an invite! Its somerville32208@gmail.com

The Meachams said...

Invite me! :) jlmeacham2@gmail.com

Scott and Kenzie Butler said...

Please send me an invite! It was so good to see Alan at Sportsmans Warehouse on Friday! Little Madison is growing up and Kennedie is so precious!

The Christy's said...

tlchristy@live.com

The Stratton Family said...

i dont blame ya!
beau.n.stef@hotmail.com

Josh and Kensey said...

add me brookslb4@hotmail.com

Cody R. Eckman said...

Oh, pick me, pick me. =)

Teria Brooks said...

Us please! speediegonzalas@hotmail.com

B and B Slack said...

Us too...bslacker9@gmail.com

Kyle & Taunie said...

I want an invite!!!!!

paddocks said...

us too) jkpaddock@gmail.com

Skyler and Bailey said...

baye25@hotmail.com

Tayli+Evan+Nixon+Jovi=love said...

Here's mine! tayli1022@hotmail.com

Patrick and Marci Whitlock said...

We'd love an invite!
baileymarci@hotmail.com

The White Clan said...

ckwhitefam at gmail dot com

Whitney said...

boyz7_smile@hotmail.com
:)

McLeod Clan said...

shmegmeg@hotmail.com

The Schmutz Family said...

Mine is crystalsue2005@hotmail.com

Justin and LaRaine said...

Invite us! :) laaine4@hotmail.com

tylerandtia said...

We definately want to keep up with you guys! tt.talbot21@gmail.com

Emma said...

Hey - don't forget me! You have my email. Loves!

Cache & Chanel Benson said...

I would like one :)

chanel@southernutahinsurance.com
Thanks!!

Ali Andrus said...

we want an invite for sure!!!

Katianne said...

I would love an invite
katianne.jones@gmail.com

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Better invite me!