Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Madison's 2nd birthday

Happy Birthday Madison!!!


My big 2 year old in all her morning glory!



For this pretty girls birthday I took her, Garrett, and Kinley to Jumpin' Jacks, and then to eat at Pretzel Time afterward...her two favorite things to do!



The kids had so much fun jumpin!



Kennedie slept...





I tried to get a picture with Madison...but she wasn't very excited about it.



Later that night we had a little birthday party for Madison at Alan's parents house.



She wasn't a fan of us singing happy birthday to her.



But the cake and ice cream calmed her right down.

I cannot believe that I now have a two year old. She is getting so big. And along with the number two comes the terrible twos, and let me tell you, we are THERE! Her independence and drama has magnified, but she still lives up to her middle name of Joy. As dramatic as she gets she is still so cute and fun and smart and we wouldn't trade this little one for anything! Love you Madison!


No comments: