Sooo...It's been FOREVER since I've updated my blog. We have been so busy and it just hasn't been my top priority, but here it is. We are doing really well. It's Christmas time! The sounds, smells, weather...this is my favorite time of the year!
Alan has been working so hard at school and will hopefully be done this semester. The bank has definitely been keeping him busy as well. They are in the process of hiring 3 new tellers right now. That means that only 1 teller was left on the teller line and the managers have had to step up and fill in. He's been working so hard and I'm incredibly proud of him. He takes such good care of us!
Kennedie has been keeping busy...really busy! This one never stops unless it is to yell at me for hurting her feelings. She is generally the happiest girl on the planet, but full of drama. She has been from day one. She loves giving loves and kisses and is my cuddle bug...unless daddy's around, then she's his cuddle bug. She will be 14 months on the 11th and is getting so big. She's a climber. She's into EVERYTHING. She loves to make messes. This past week she's had an ear infection and when I took her to the doctor she weighed 19 pounds. That's only about 3 pounds less than Madison. She's a MUCH better eater!
Madison will be 3 years old tomorrow! I cannot believe she has gotten so old! She is a little mother and loves to help out. We've been working on learning her letters and she loves to point out letter "A's" that she sees all around town. She loves nursery and is excited to start primary in January. She is officially potty trained! She still has a few accidents when she gets to playing and doesn't think about it, but she does really well! Yay for no more diapers! Her favorite thing these days is to dress up. She is constantly sporting a new tutu or necklace or multiple tutu's and other dress ups. She loves to sing. She sings everything she says. It's really funny to listen to actually. She's really excited for Christmas this year. I think it's going to be lots of fun!
My girls are getting sooo big! I can't handle it. When Ken was born my friend Kristin made these dresses for them and now they finally fit so I was excited to put them on. They are seriously best friends. Madison tells me all the time that Kennedie is her favorite. They love to play together and for the most part do really well. Kennedie loves playing with Madison and really wants to be just like her. I didn't realize how much she would imitate Madison.
We're all ready for Christmas to come at our house. The tree's up! I debated putting it up because I knew Ken would be all over it, and she has been, but I couldn't not put it up. It just won't stay as pretty as normal, but hey that's life!
My sweet helpers!

No comments:
Post a Comment