I looked at my camera and realized that I didn't capture Christmas very well. I guess I was enjoying myself too much to whip out the camera...oops :) I thought I would share some of the pictures I did get. They are all of the girls opening their presents. Madison was REALLY excited for Santa to come this year. We had to wake the girls up early to get over to my parents house and when I woke her up and told her Santa had come she jumped up and said "Where is he?" Poor thing thought he would still be hanging out waiting to see her. She was a little disappointed, but really excited when she saw her gift.
Santa brought Madison a trunk full of dress ups! So fun!
As you can see. :)
Ken got a fun leapfrog toy/book. She loves the songs it sings to her.
It was a lot of fun. Actually the whole week before and after Christmas was a blast with family and friends. I wish I had taken more pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment