Thursday, May 22, 2008
1st Doctors Appointment!
Yesterday Alan and I went to our first doctor's appointment for our baby. It was so exciting. I thought that I was only about 9 weeks along and I was kind of nervous that we weren't going to be able to hear the heartbeat, but we did! He stuck the thing on my stomach and we got it right away! It was so loud and so strong that the doctor said he thought that I was probably closer to 10 weeks than 9, but that it really didn't make much of a difference. We are so excited to be pregnant and I can't wait until 18 weeks when we can find out what the gender is. We'll keep you posted! We are leaving for Philadelphia on Saturday May 24 (Our Anniversary) so I will have some good pictures from the trip to put on here too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is so awesome you guys heard the heartbeat! Isn't that the coolest ever? I am so jealous you guys are going to philly. make sure to eat lots of cheesesteaks and pretzels when you are there! Have fun!
I know that you've been super busy getting back to normal after your trip, but UPDATE ALREADY! I need to see some Philly pictures!
Post a Comment