I'm so excited to start up a blog about our family! I have wanted to for a while, but because it was just Alan and me and we weren't too exciting I didn't do it, but now that we are pregnant I think it is the perfect time!
Hey I hope it doesn't creep you out that I found your blog. I love to blog surf. Congrats on being pregnant. That is very exciting!Hope all is well. We have a blog too, it is bandbslackfamily.blogspot.com
4 comments:
I am so excited that you have a blog now! I can't wait to see all your ultrasound and Philly pictures! How fun!
you are are awesome getting a blog. and you are totally fun even before you were pregnant. AWESOME
Hey I hope it doesn't creep you out that I found your blog. I love to blog surf. Congrats on being pregnant. That is very exciting!Hope all is well. We have a blog too, it is bandbslackfamily.blogspot.com
Welcome to the blogging world!!!
I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip to Philly!
Post a Comment