Friday, January 16, 2009

Isn't she adorable?

Okay here she is again. Madison is pretty much my life now, so that's all I really have to post about. I know that it never gets old for me to look at her, I just hope it's the same for you.
Here is Madison after her bath this morning. She didn't cry at all the entire time. What a big girl. When she had her first bath she screamed the whole time, but this time she actually seemed to enjoy it.

I love picures of her sleeping, she looks so peaceful.


This is the first time that all of my mom's grandkids were all together. JD, Madison, and Garrett. What a good looking bunch. Look how big JD is. I can't believe how much he has grown since the last time I saw them.

This is the first time I put Madison in blue, I was nervous because I was so afraid that someone would call her a boy or something (even though she completely looks like a girl). But look how cute blue looks on her.

This is the first picture that I have been able to get with Madison somewhat smiling. She has this adorable gummy smile that she really only uses after she eats and is so happy. But she was just coming out of it so it just looks like her mouth is open, but I promise it really was a smile.


6 comments:

Olsen Family said...

i really like that picture of her wearing blue. she looks so big! what an adorable girl!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

I agree I love the blue! you'll probably get people asking you if she's a boy even if she's in pink so put her in whatever you want :) She is such a doll. I have so many pics of Skylee sleeping too! They're adorable when they're sleeping!

JD and Becky said...

She is so pretty Aubrey!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! i can't say it enough but she is soooo beautiful!! your the best mommy;)

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Look at how good looking those kids are! I want a copy of that pic of the three of them. She is the most beautiful niece i have! luv her tonz!

SusieQ said...

She is so adorable!