Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Should we cut her hair?

Look at that hair! In my opinion, I want to cut her hair just so it is all the same length. It is way long in front and on the top and short in the back...it's a reverse mullet pretty much. It is just always crazy and I think if we just shaved it shorter so it all looks the same it will look so much better and grow in a lot better. Alan thinks differently. He thinks that if we cut it she won't look like a girl anymore. But she has a bow and she wears pink just about every day of her life so she for sure will still look like a girl...in my opinion. So we want everyone else's opinions. I put a poll over on the side so you guys can vote and whatever you guys decide we will do.It will be up for a week. So please vote!


5 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Just cause she wears a bow and pink means nothing. Some people don't pay attention. I always had JD in blue and outfits with footballs, baseballs, etc. on them, and people still thought he was a girl!!! Cause of his curly hair. If you get it cut, just trim it. But either way, she's going to look adorable! Luv ya!

The Schmutz Family said...

I had a conversation about this at the park last week with my friends and everyone was saying that cutting their girls' hair is such a good thing so that they don't have a mullet. The thing is, most babies continually lose that "baby" hair until they are a little older. Maycie is just now growing in big girl hair but still has some of that hair that is all different lengths and I've debated the same thing. Anyway, good luck.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH that picture is so funny!! yes, i agree with you! you should cut it! not a lot though, maybe a good nice trim so its even!!

The White Clan said...

I had this discussion with your mom the other day. I totally would. But I have an obsession! Tell Alan she will still look great, and to stay out of it! Ha ha, just playin!

The Ruesch Fam said...

Don't worry about what other people think. If you dress her like a girl, then who cares how short her hair is. A lot of babies aren't blessed with that much hair and they do ok. Besides, just think about how thick it will be when it all grows out. So cute!