So Madison will be 4 months old next week! I know she is just growing like crazy. I thought maybe I would start her on rice cereal. Last night was the first time that we tried it and it was so funny. She didn't really know what to think. I don't even know that any of it got down, but that's okay. It was way funny.

She just tried to suck on the spoon, but she'll get used to it.

So on Madison's activity center there is a mirror. She will move all the way around to look at herself and just smile. It is so funny.

4 comments:
Look at my little niece! I can't believe how big she is getting. Good luck with the rice cereal! luv ya!
I was shocked when I saw cereal on your blog. I can't believe she is already 4 months old. Time flies and these babies grow too fast.
holy cow she is growing so so fast! before you know it it'll be time for another;)
HAHAH! i fed mine some too!! on saturday! HAHAH it was lots of fun feeding them huh!
Post a Comment