Who is that!?!?
Oh it's just me...
What a pretty girl...I think I'll kiss her.
As you can see, Madison has this odd love of the mirror. When she's fussy I bring the mirror downstairs and let her play in front of it and it does the trick everytime.
Her new favorite place to play at my mom's house is under the coffee table. She likes to crawl up in there and just sit under it. I've noticed that she will crawl under her high chair and under my table and chairs at home too, so I don't know why she likes to be under things, but she obviously enjoys it for some reason.

2 comments:
haha thats so funny! one day my baby will crawl.... i keep telling myself. haha
I remember when JD loved looking at himself in the mirror. Endless amounts of fun! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her in a few months! yay!!!
Post a Comment