Monday, July 27, 2009

A good Sleeper

Madison has been sleeping so well lately! It has been so nice to not have to worry about her waking up in the night anymore. She has also been taking like 3 hour long naps which is very nice as well. Last night after I gave her a bath we had about 30 minutes before it was time to lay down so I sat her down to play with her toys while I read for a while. After a couple of minutes I noticed that she was being pretty quite and that is normally not a very good thing. So I looked over and she had grabbed her blanket, rolled over next to the coffee table, and fallen asleep right there in the middle of her toys. I wish I would have thought to get a picture, but it was so sweet I just didn't think of it. My mom tells me that I was the same way, if I was tired I would just go to sleep, but I thought the fact that she would fall asleep when all her toys are around her was really funny.

2 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Gotta love babies that are awesome sleepers!

Myles N Amanda said...

how sweet. hals will only be a good sleeper in her own bed! any where else its not happening! k so i keep waiting for us to have aplay date!