Friday, August 28, 2009

Bye Bye Bumbo






Dear Bumbo, we've had many good times making dinner, watching Little Einstein, doing hair, and much much more. Many a thing was accomplished while you were around. You've served us well, but you no longer serve your purpose of keeping "le bebe" in one place safely. She has finally mastered "the bumbo".
Until next child,
Madison's very grateful Mom. :)

p.s. aren't those pigtails adorable?

5 comments:

The Schmutz Family said...

Isn't it sad to say good-bye to that babysitter? I miss that thing. I thought she had curlers in her hair at first! She looks so cute and is getting so big.

The White Clan said...

I am so excited I get my Bumbo this weekend. Meg found me one with a try for 15 dollars on Craigslist in vegas. I can hardly wait!

Beth Olsen said...

Love those little piggies! And LOVE LOVE Madison in green. She is adorable, as always.

Anonymous said...

That is a dang cute post!!! I love Bumbos - even though I have no use for one!!

How is life?? When will you be expecting numero 2!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahah this is so funny i love it:)