Monday, August 3, 2009

Say Hello!


6 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Hi Maddie!!! Your Aunt Chelle misses you! Can't wait to see ya in a few months! Stop growing so much! Luv ya!

Beth Olsen said...

By the name of your post, I thought Madison would be the one saying hello! I wouldn't be surprised, she's a GENIUS! And the cutest girl ever, I might add!

The Modern Daisy said...

Haha, nope not quite talking yet, just the wave.

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Yeah, isn't it weird we live across the street and aren't in the same ward? We are in the fourth. I am really interested to see how everything plays out. It will be way diff. Do you guys like your ward? We'd love it if we got to be in the same ward.

Myles N Amanda said...

so your baby is cute and advanced! .....my baby is chubby. hahah im just jealous your baby is so advanced!!

Emma said...

She's so cute and so smart!