Madison loves this little car at my mom's house. She likes to sit on it, she just hasn't quite figured out how to get off of it. So she just falls. (Don't mind the hair, I hadn't done it yet when I took the picture.)
She is pulling herself up on anything she can reach these days. She's getting more sturdy, but she's not quite ready to walk yet. She will stand by herself unsupported for a couple seconds, but still can't quite yet do that either.
We got this little doll stroller for her to walk along with to practice walking. I can't wait for the dolls and girlie things to come!
Madison loves to sit in, on, or under anything she can find. I was pulling her around in this tupperware and she was in heaven.
And here's my little lunch gut. She loves food, especially big people food. Whenever Alan and I are eating something she is at our feet begging...by begging I mean whining until she gets some. If only she would put on some weight with all this food she consumes.

2 comments:
She is too cute! I miss her. Please give her hugs and kisses from her Aunt Chelle. Oh, don't encourage the walking just yet! There is no stopping them once they get moving.
haha! don't you love when they can hold there own bottle ... but then they dont want you to so when you want to hold them and feed them they dont want to :(... hals doesnt like cuddling anyways! she looks so much older than hals, doenst help that your baby is so advanced! hahahha k so one day will hang out! ha ha
Post a Comment