So for Halloween Madison was a hot dog...I know awesome right! I found the costume at target for only $15 bucks and I just could NOT pass it up. I thought how cute to have a little toddling hot dog. Then I had another awesome idea...Alan and I could be ketchup and mustard! And so it was.
Our meal of a family...

Alan was (as you can see) VERY excited to be mustard. He is such a good sport to humor me.

Then of course there was Optimus Prime. JD and Madison had a fun time trick or treating together:) Aren't they such cute kids?
So when we got home from trick or treating we pulled into our complex and there was our HOA president, Frank the Pirate, (called as such because he flies a pirate flag on his flagpole...you can see it in the background of the picture if you look closely...) standing on the corner waiting for people to come by to hand candy to. And how fitting for him to seriously be dressed as a pirate. Sadly enough our complex doesn't get many trick or treaters...don't know why (you would know if you have ever been to my house I think :) Anyway so we felt that we needed to show him a little attention so he didn't go to all the work of decorating his porch for nothing.
So we took a few pictures and talked to him for awhile. Nice guy, different, but super nice guy. Overall it was a good Halloween.
In other news, I have the flu. Not so fun. I broke out with a fever early Sunday morning and have been feeling very crappy for the last two days, but tonight I'm doing much better and I'm pretty sure I'm done with the fever. So I'm on the mend, but I went to the doctor today and he said he was pretty sure that because I have it Madison will get it. He started both me and Madison on Tamiflu today and $165 later...seriously...we both should be okay. But please keep us in your prayers. I don't want to have to see my precious little girl as miserable as I have been.

6 comments:
I am SO glad that you're feeling better...but $165!!!!!!!! WHOA!!!!!!!!!
Madison is the cutest hot dog ever! I think her costume did turn out perfect! Good thing you were so smart to alter it! :D
Glad you're feeling better. I hope Madison doesn't get it - that would be miserable for everyone.
It was so much fun spending time with you guys during Halloween. JD and Maddie were very cute together, and Alan as a great sport to dress up as well. hehehe. I'm glad that you are feeling better and i'll cross my fingers that Madison doesn't get it as well.
I love the hotdog family! :) So so cute. I'm sorry you got the flu that is awful! Hope you guys will be completely on the mend and you guys will def. be in our prayers. So we failed with October when you guys are feeling better give us a call we've got to get together in November!! ;)
I LOVE YOUR OUTFITS!! HA HA HA!
such a cute family! Alan really is a good sport! Sorry to hear you got sick. Hope Madison avoids it. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment