Monday, November 23, 2009

Naughty Girl

Do you see those hands?
So Alan and I were watching the new episode of House tonight. It was a really good one and Madison was playing so nicely by herself. So quiet, you almost didn't realize she was there. Then I realized...hmm...quiet isn't always good. I looked over and there she was playing with one of my stamp pads. Brown. I've known plenty of adults who cannot open a stampin up stamp pad, but somehow my 11 1/2 month old was able to figure it out. It was all over her hands, and fortunately I was able to catch her before it was on her clothes too badly. I think it will come out, but this is the first major naughty thing Madison has really done. So I had to document it :) And somehow she still looks so innocent...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah this is so funny!! it seems like its always quiet right before you find them up to something huh!!

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

hehehehe, that's great! I'm glad that you found her before it got really bad! Love that little girl.

Emma said...

So cute. I love the pics with the hat too - what a darling! I wish I looked that cute in a hat!

Way to go with your job Alan!

Myles N Amanda said...

ha ha ha quiet is never good in my house!!!! how cute she looks with them dirty hands !! ha ha

Natalie and Ryan said...

Oh man look at that face!! How could you seriously ever punish her?!