Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First Birthday Party

Tonight we had Madison's birthday party at my mom's house. Thank you to all my family for scrambling around and helping me get it together so fast. I can tell you now it is going to be hard having a birthday in December.
Alan and I got Madison some babies and a doll set for her birthday. She loved them! She's still not very soft with them though.
The hit of the night though was the pretend cell phone that Beth got Madison. She loves my cell phone (sorry to anyone who has been called by her :) and I hate her playing with it. So this is the best of both worlds!

We had an enjoyable time with her chocolate chocolate cake. She was a little bit timid at first, but in the end she wasn't scared to dig in!

We are so excited to have a one year old!

And a bath in the sink to clean up. Oh it was a fun day. I bought Madison a pin that said Birthday Princess with all the disney princesses on it. She wore it all day. It was so cute! Thanks again everyone for making it a great day!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds fun, sorry we missed it!

Skyler and Bailey said...

Oh my gosh she is so dang cute! Her little piggys make me smile!

Anonymous said...

HOW fun aubs! i cant believe shes one already...still so so tiny!and looks like she loved her birthday party!! :)

Chance's Mom said...

So cute! I love the pigtails. It is hard to believe that she is one! Good thing our baby isn't growing as fast as yours:)