I decided that I haven't updated about Madison for quite some time so I guess I will do it now. She is now 13 1/2 months. She is completely a toddler now and it is very hard for me to deal with that :)
Anyway, first off, Madison got her first black eye. I was trying to get her dressed for bed, which is an incredible feat every night. She HATES getting dressed (and now she can run away). Anyway, so I was trying to get her dressed and she turned to run away and slammed right into the coffee table. She fell flat. It was sad. And she got a black eye.
I like this picture because you can see her eye and she looks really tough here. If you look closely you will see her shoe down in the left corner...yeah she was trying to kick the camera. My sweet angel has quite an attitude.
Some words Madison says at 13 1/2 months:
mommy
daddy
baby
no
yeah
doggy (and woof)
kitty (and meow)
book
cheese
shoe
juice
grandma (sounds like ama)
more
uh-oh (one of her favorites)
and we are currently working on bird.
She is a little mimic though. She will say or do anything we say or do. Sometimes it's really funny.
So that's some of what Madison is up to these days.

1 comment:
Madison is so cute. I can't believe she can say all those words! I was laughing about how she hates getting dressed and runs away because Dayten does the same thing. That is sad about her black eye. Maybe she will know not to run away from you when you are getting her dressed now.
Post a Comment