Saturday, May 8, 2010

Madison's Hair

So Madison hates to be bothered. She doesn't like her face or hands wiped, she absolutely hates getting her diaper changed, she loves the bath, but hates the cleaning up part, and getting dressed is quite a chore. I think it goes without saying that when it's time to do hair...we struggle. Remember how I said that we are both a little bit stubborn and we both want things done how we want things done? This is probably our biggest fight. See if Madison had her way she would wake up with her crazy hair...eat breakfast and get it stuck to her face every morning and consider it done. Obviously I have a different opinion on the matter. And this one is a battle I won't lose.

Right now this is the style of choice. Madison is everywhere so I like her hair to be out of her face and tight so it will stay in for most of the day. It's actually really cute on her when it's done.
I've tried a lot of ways to try to get Madison to sit still so I can do her hair...but I've found that the best way is the bribe...
See we're both happy, she has a chocolate brownie and I have hair done tight and out of the face...by the way mom, again I'm sorry for ever putting you through the same fights. The End. :)

1 comment:

Katianne said...

Cute! Actually I think I remember a few hair fights and you with a bob cut :) Fun to hear about your cute family, glad you are having fun being mommy, and congrats on the new little one! (by the way, your blog came up when I added the permission to ours, hope you don't mind that I just hoped on here.)