For Labor Day weekend Matt and Ali decided to come up to visit! Yay! We love when they decide to come. Then Clint and Emma decided to make a weekend out of it and invited us all up to Clint's family cabin to hang out. I also had my niece and nephew, Garrett and McKinley, for Beth while they went up north. So we had a lot going on, but it was so fun!
Emma, me, Ali, and mom Paxton up in Pine Valley
That week Emma had celebrated her birthday so we threw her a tinkerbell birthday party and had this yummy cake! Happy Birthday Em...sorry I'm so late on posting it :)
Madison and Matt
All the boys love dressing up as super heros! and I mean all the boys!
Alan also took everyone shooting which was way fun! I love this picture of Alan and Alison. Mostly because of the look on Ali's face. haha
On Monday, we went to the splash park to celebrate Caden's first birthday. The kids had a blast!
Although poor Caden was super sick that day.
As you can see we had such a blast with everyone being here! We love when family comes to visit!

2 comments:
I'm lovin' that last pic of Madison with Grandma's blue hat.
I can't believe I just barely found this post! ADORABLE!! We had such a great time visiting!!! We love to see you and Alan and your baby girl--(very soon to be GIRLS)!!!!! Thanks for playing host and hostess for us! We enjoy SOOOO much being able to stay with you guys when we come to town and are looking forward to seeing you again soon!!!!! What a fun weekend-wish we had more of those together. We have to make sure that our kids see plenty of eachother as they grow so when we take our family vacations together they have as much fun as you, Alan, Matt and I do!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you and your beautiful family Aubs!!!!!
Post a Comment