Friday, August 27, 2010

I love this little girl!

Madison has been very into her baby dolls lately. I got her a baby bottle at the dollar store and she feeds everything with it. It's seriously so adorable. She wanted to take a picture (or cheese) with her baby and "troller". Also here are some new funny stories...
-Before we put Madison down at night we always kneel by her bed and say prayers with her. She's gotten to the point that she won't even crawl in bed unless we kneel down for prayers. So cute. But today when I tried to lay her down for her nap she did the same thing. She couldn't go night night's until she said prayers. I foresee much praying in our future. It's a good thing really :)
-Beth and I took the kids to McDonalds today. When I pulled into the parking lot I hit the curb. Madison said "Oh be careful mommy." haha thanks my little backseat driver.
What a fun girl!

5 comments:

Ali Andrus said...

She is growing up so fast...and is so dang beautiful! I hope you are doing AMAZING as you are drawing closer and closer to the end of this pregnancy! Miss you guys! all our love:)

Myles N Amanda said...

BAHAHAH!!!! that so stinkin funny! watch out for those curbs!

Anonymous said...

hahah how funny is that. Watch out mommy! how cute!! those dang curbs...she's just growin so quickly. So excited for your little one to get here...your almost there wahoo..

Chance's Mom said...

Very cute!

The Christy's said...

Sure wish someone would update their blog...