Monday, October 11, 2010

Kennedie Mae Paxton

My sweet baby girl was born this morning at 10:24 am. She weighs in at 5 lbs. 3 oz. and is 18.5 inches long. She's teeny tiny, but she's strong and is doing well thanks to many prayers! I will put more pictures and the birth story on later, but we are so happy she's here!

10 comments:

Ali Andrus said...

What a Beauty!!! She looks perfect!!! Welcome to thefamily Kennidie!!! We are SOOO glad you are here!!! Congrats Aubrey and Alan-& Madison too of course! Baby sister is finally here! Wish we were there with you!!!!

Myles N Amanda said...

OMG! where did time go? CONGRATS! she is so cute! and sooooo tiny!

Anonymous said...

Shes here!!! Conrats. She's a doll, cant wait to hear the birth story:)

Teria Brooks said...

Oh wow congratulations! That came quickly. She looks wonderful

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh congratulations Aubrey! How exciting. I'm glad she's here safe and sound even though she's so little.

tylerandtia said...

Oh she is gorgeous! Congrats!

Emma said...

I'm so glad she's here safe - What a blessing! I can't wait to meet her and hold her! Lots of love!

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

She is perfect! I can't wait to meet her! You tell her that her Aunt Chelle loves her! Love you all! Congrats!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Yay!! Congrats, congrats! so glad she was as big as she was. Can't wait to meet her! Let us know if we can help with Madison!

Skyler and Bailey said...

She is so beautiful!