Sunday, October 3, 2010

Madison's New Hobby

What do all theses things have in common?
random Madison things...all have to do with this...
the diaper. All these things, along with many other items...including different bits of food...have been found laying around my house in random (clean) diapers.

The diaper is often found in the most coveted spot of all the toys. You have to be very special to end up in the stroller, especially by yourself.

Here she is at work...watch the master (the water bottle is baby powder by the way, use your imagination).
Madison could sit and diaper things for hours and quite often does. She really has such an active imagination. She plays pretend super well. It's really fun to watch. The problem is that this morning she was up playing in her room and when I went in to check on her she had taken her own diaper off, I'm assuming because she couldn't find another one to play with, and was diapering a book with her own diaper. Thanks heavens I had just changed her. I could see that going very badly someday though...we'll see.

5 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

HAHAHA! that so cute!!!! and so funny! she is going to be a big helper!

Josh and Kensey said...

Madison is really the cutest thing ever!! I can't wait to see your new baby!!

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

What a cutie! I'm glad that she has a great imagination! I miss her. Give her kisses from her Aunt Chelle! Love you, guys!

Ali Andrus said...

That rocks!!! Go Madison-you are too cute! Looks like you are going to have a fabulous little helper when baby sister arrives!! Love you girl! Hope you are feeling GREAT (or as great as can be expected anyway!!!)

The Stratton Family said...

so im a total blog stalker! but we saw you guys at applebees the other night and she was doing this! it was TOO funny! we were cracking up! anyways.. so im out of stalker hiding now! :)