So I know it's been forever since I've posted anything on here, but the Paxton's are still here! I'm so behind that I'm not going to try to catch up with everything we have been doing, but I will give you an update on what's going on.
Kennedie (mostly known as Keny) is almost 8 months old. Can you believe it because I sure can't. She is a pro at crawling and is now starting to walk along furniture. I have to watch out for this one. She is constantly getting into things and getting into trouble. Her very favorite things to do are to eat cords and shoes. I've even bought her her own flip flops just to eat so she stops eating mine. She still has no teeth although she has been trying to get her bottom ones in for months now. You would never guess it though because she is literally the happiest baby you will ever meet. If she gets attention she rewards you with huge smiles and happy noises. As happy as she is though, she is super dramatic. She gets her feelings hurt very easily so don't look at her the wrong way :) She is such a fun girl and we are loving having her around.
Madison Joy will soon be 2 1/2 and I can't believe how grown up she is. She is a huge helper when she wants to be. She loves to play with Kennedie and when Madison pays attention to Kennedie there is nothing that makes her happier. She is still a little mother and quite often I have to remind her that Madison is in charge of Madison and mommy will take care of Kennedie. She LOVES being outside and would be all day long if she could. I'm very excited that it's starting to get warmer because it's splash park time and that is one of Madison's all time favorite things...the water :) We've definitely had some really interesting days with the terrible two's and had to overcome that, but I'm hoping (cross my fingers) that the worst part is over. Now onto the three's which everyone says is even worse :)
Alan is still incredibly busy being daddy, student, and provider for our family, but it seems like we have finally (after over a year of school :) found our groove and gotten used to it all. He has been doing really good at work and recieved pinnacle for his branch of the bank. Which means that his branch was one of the top 6 performing branches of his group of 60 (or so) branches. (I don't totally know what it all means, but it's awesome and super prestigious). He's also doing amazing with school and should be done by Christmas. Yippee!!! He has been dealing with all this stress by starting a garden at my parents house. We have all sorts of vegetables popping up (pictures to come) and it's doing really well. He would be out there all day everyday if he could. He also has started working out doing cross fit and is loving that too.
And me...I'm just doing the same old stuff. Being mommy and trying to stay sane doing it :) I've been staying pretty busy with my calling as the relief society activity coordinator (which used to be known as the enrichment leader...does anyone know why they change the name so much?) and really enjoy this calling. It's a lot more work than I realized it was. I've also started working out again. I've been going to Zumba classes, which is very funny and not totally like me, but I love it, and I've also started cross fit. I will tell you that with this workout program I haven't been as sore as I am since high school, but I absolutely love it. It feels good to be active again. I've also been trying to adjust to being mommy of 2 young girls. The drama is definitely something I could do without, but I am completely in love with my girls and wouldn't trade them for the world.
So that's a little bit of what we have been up to. I'm going to try to be better about updating this thing. We have lots of fun stuff coming up this summer so hopefully I'll be better :)

2 comments:
I was astounded to finally see an update. I'm glad your still alive, sometimes I start to wonder...
Yay an update:) Your little girls are so big since the last post. How adorable, sounds like the gardens been fun.. I wana plant one. Tell your family hello for me!
Post a Comment