She's here! Madison Joy Paxton was born Monday December 8 at 7:48 PM. She weighed 5'11 and was 18.5 inches long. She is just a tiny petite little thing, but she is so beautiful. Everyone here calls her a little peanut. She is doing great and we couldn't have asked for a smoother delivery. We are truly blessed.

The nurses at the hospital are so fun. I love that they put little bows in her hair (even though they don't last very long.) Isn't she just perfect?

I'm feeling good, just a bit sore, but that has to be expected right. I am just so excited to finally have her here to play with, hold, and look at. She is so perfect. I can't wait to get her home tomorrow and finally start our fun times together. Expect a whole lot of pictures in her cute outfits and bows! I can't wait!!!

Alan is so cute with Madison, if he is here at the hospital he has to be holding her, he is really getting confident with her and it is so fun. He was so excited to help my mom change her diaper, it was his very first time and he did so great. I'm so grateful for him and how willing he is to help. It was definitely love at first sight for these two. Look how tiny her head is compared to Alan.
I will post some more pictures when we get home tomorrow hopefully. I don't quite have the nursery done, but i'll take some pictures of that too and put them on here.
7 comments:
Oh she is so sweet. Enjoy this time in your life and cherish every moment. It is the BEST thing ever to have a sweet spirit in your home. Congratulations again you guys she is so beautiful.
YAY!!!! She is beautiful, Aubs! Congrats you two, I can't wait to see her.
I love Madison! She gets prettier every day! I am glad that you're so in love with her too...IT'S SO FUN!
I definitely have the most beautiful niece ever! I can't wait to get out there to see her next month. Congrats, momma. Tell daddy good job with the diaper change, he'll have plenty more to do! we love you!
I am so excited for you!! She is beautiful! Eat it up Aub and post picture after picture so we can all stare too!
YEA! She is so tiny and perfect - I can't wait to meet her and hold her! Congratulations you guys - how wonderful to have her here before Christmas! Nice job on the diaper change Alan - I can't wait to see you being Daddy.
Oh my gosh! She is so adorable. What a cute little family. I was excited to see your blog. I have no Idea how I cam across it :)
Post a Comment