
Merry Christmas everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am for all of the many blessings that we have in our lives especially at this time of year. I can't believe how lucky we are to have a happy healthy baby in our home. We are blessed with great family and friends all around, and what more could you ask for. Things are scary in the world these days, but it is reassuring to know that we have the Church and our families in these scary times. We may not be able to do and buy all the expensive things this year for Christmas, but hopefully that just makes us all realize the true meaning of Christmas. I hope everyone can feel the true meaning of the season tomorrow, Merry Christmas, and we love you all!
3 comments:
We love you and miss you guys so much. Maddie is so beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Love you.
Merry Christmas Aubrey. Hope it has been wonderful and that we will all remember the true meaning of Christmas.
cute pic! A perfect Christmas package wrapped up under the tree!
Post a Comment