Here are some more pictures of Madison. We are doing great. She is doing way better at night, which is really nice. Last night I only had to get up once to feed her. And I'm finally able to sleep on my stomach again so I sleep so much better than I have for the past nine months!

We went to Alan's parents house for dinner last night and it was so good. We had steak and potatos and played Rummikub. Beth and Jeff got us hooked on that game, which reminds me, we need a rematch at Rummikub sometime with you two. Anyway, thanks so much for dinner!!


I am enjoying taking pictures of Madison. I call them her photo shoots, she doesn't always enjoy them so much. Alan says that she is going to learn to hate the camera, but I just love her cute little outfits and bows. The onesies that we had fit her okay, but as you can see she doesn't fit any pants at all. Even the footie pajamas are huge on her. Her bows are so cute though, all the ones she has worn so far are ones that Crystal Schmutz made for me. They are so fun, thanks Crystal!

When I was born my parents took a picture of me surrounded by a bunch of stuffed animals like this. It is funny to look at those stuffed animals today and it's crazy that I was smaller than those animals because they are way little. I thought I would try the same thing with Madison, but she didn't like that idea too much.
We are still doing good and are having fun. We went to the doctor Friday for a checkup. Her billyribbon test for Jaundice (is that how you spell it?) came back a little bit low in the hospital so the doctor wanted to do another test. It came back low to intermediate risk again, so we are going back for another test Monday. If it comes back low again I think he is going to want to put her under lights. I don't think she looks yellow and her eyes aren't yellow, but I guess the doctor knows more than I do about that. Anyway, I can't believe it, but she will be one week old tomorrow. It actually feels like she has been around a whole lot longer than that, but it's great!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh Aub! I can't believe you have a baby! She is so dang cute! I'm so happy for you! How is life? What are you doing besides being a mom? I'm so glad you found my blog... i've been wondering where you are! Things are going good with me just living in Provo! Let me know how you are!
Oh, Madison is to DIE FOR! She just gets cuter and cuter! I love your new family picture at the top of the blog...mom said something about us taking more pictures or something...let us know! As for Rummikub, we still have the score from our last game. You know I'll win, but it's still fun to get together. :D
She is so dang cute! I can't believe how tiny she is. If you guys need anything let us know we are just a few houses away. I still want to see her when you guys are feeling up to it. :) Congrats congrats!
Oh my she is TINY. I love it. I hope to see you soon. I'm glad to know you got out of the house already for dinner at Alan's mom's. Maybe that means you are ready to come over for a dinner date sometime soon.
The Dr.s are usually a little overboard with the bilirubin testing - so don't stress. All of my kids had their heels pricked like 10 times in the first week. Abby had to do the lights and it wasn't so bad. Glad you are enjoying life with this little sweetheart!
AUBREY!!! This is Chelsey (haslem) you had a little baby! I can't believe that. I found you through Tina's blog! Your baby is so cute! what is new? What have you been up to?
Post a Comment