
On Saturday night by brother in law Jeff and some of his buddies paid a tribute to 311 day by doing a concert. It was way fun and they did a great job!

Madison did so good, I was impressed. I thought it would be way too loud for her and she would start screaming or something, but she didn't she just sat there like what is going on, and towards the end she even started dozing off. That was way funny.

And here are my two best friends in the whole world! My mom and my sister, aren't they cute!

Madison and mommy. We had such a good time. And that is the end of my many posts of the day!

5 comments:
I'm jealous. I would have loved to have been there. I'm glad that you guys had so much fun, though. luv ya!
Such a cool show! those guys were awesome!
I love her crazy hair, it is so long. And she picture of her baby... she looks like a big girl in a little body. BTW, I LOVE those dresses from Wal-Mart. We have the polka dot one and I can't wait for her to wear them. Good job on an update, it has been a while.
she's so cute aubus...and you look pretty i love your brown hair...
Haha Oh man I love your blog!!! That's really funny about your verification word! They come up with some wierd ones and I'm not really sure why? Yeah it's a good thing Ry and Alan work together, now they can waste their days together instead of by themselves :)
Post a Comment