Monday, March 30, 2009

Craigslist

I just have to really quick say how much I love craigslist. The other day there was a lady selling about 60 items of little girls clothes for $15. I was like holy cow! So I emailed her and I got them! There are so many clothes in the bag and I am so excited! I just love getting great deals and it makes my day so I had to post about it. Okay I'm done :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was cheap! You can really get some nice bargains if you spend time looking for them. Congrats.

Craigslist Phone Verified Accounts

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

LOL! You are too cute! I love craigslist and the stuff that you can find on there. It's awesome! Luv ya!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

I'm with ya I love craigslist too! :)

Emma said...

Sweet! I love craigslist. KSL.com is my new fave. And my friend told me about a website called freecycle.com - I need to check it out.
I think a great deal is definitely worth posting about. :)