Monday, April 13, 2009

LITTLE girl!

So Madison had her 4 month appointment last Wednesday. She is just a little, little girl. She weighs 10 lbs. 7 oz. (which by the way my nephew JD was 10 lbs. 6 oz. when he was BORN! Sorry Chelle.) and is 23.5 inches long. For weight she is in the 2nd percentile and for height she is in the 21st. Her head is 15 inches around which is in the 5th percentile. It was kind of funny because I think my doctor was trying to calm my fears or something about her being so little, but I really don't worry because I know that she's healthy. I mean seriously look at those thunder thighs! Anyway so she is tiny, but oh so sweet.


I had to put this picture on here because I think she is just precious in this one.


This was Madison's Easter basket. She was super excited for the snickers especially.


Oh and by the way if you haven't seen Bedtime Stories, I strongly recommend it. It is a way cute show.

7 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Yeah, Skylee has always been like Madison. It's crazy though because I see little Madison and she is soo tiny but Skylee was actually smaller at her age can you believe that? Enjoy it you forget... What a sweet little girl you have there and yes very healthy :)

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Wow! Four months and she weighs just like JD at birth! I laughed at that! She looks absolutely adorable in those pictures. It was really nice to talk with you guys the other night. We miss you and love you!

Myles N Amanda said...

AH! haliava had her dr appt today and had her shots to ! only difference is my baby is 14 lbs HAHAHAHAHHA! arnt they so fun!

Beth Olsen said...

Those pictures are to die for! She is such a doll. That's ok that she's small, she's just a petite thing. Her thighs make up for it anyway. :D

Myles N Amanda said...

A ID LOVE TO! let me know!

Anonymous said...

Oh look at her smily face! how stinkin cute is that!!

The White Clan said...

Morgan is the same size as her at four weeks! Freaking nuts! He was 8lbs 4 ozs two weeks early!