Monday, May 11, 2009

The Next Michael Phelps

We went over to our friends, BJ and Missy's, house the other night for dinner and to go swimming. It was way fun, and Madison's first time actually swimming. I decided that since she kicks her feet so much she would be a great swimmer. She actually really liked it.

Daddy and Madison hanging out in the hot tub.

Missy with the kids. (Isn't it crazy how much bigger Jack is than Madison?)

Madison and Jack holding hands, they pretty much love each other.

And here's my pretty girl in her overalls. What a sweetheart!

3 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

oh how cute! haliava doesn't like swiming so much, but then again it was kinda cold water ...... hhahah

Telsha Winger & fam said...

She's a doll. Isn't is so fun when they love the water!

Beth Olsen said...

I think that Madison looks so much like Alan in that first picture! She is adorable! I am glad she liked swimming better than the splash park.