Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All about her


We had Madison's 6 month checkup today. Are you ready? She weighs 11 lbs. 13 oz. that's the .72 percentile for her age. She's not even in the 1st percentile! Alan was like, so does that mean that 100 out of 100 babies her age are bigger than her. I guess that is what that means. She is 24.5 inches long. That is the 11th percentile. So for her size she is tall. She' s just my little little girl.

I have a friend whose baby is 2 days younger than Madison and my friend did a post just telling everything that her baby likes and dislikes, so I am going to steal her idea (Thanks Amanda) and do the same so I can remember what she is like right now.

Things Madison Likes:
Bouncing in her jumperoo.
Sitting up and playing with her toys.
Rolling around on the ground.
Being naked.
Being tickled.
Grabbing mom's hair.
Seeing herself in the mirror.
Being outside...doing anything outside.
Bathtime.
Fruit.
Dogs and cats.
Eating her brush.
Swinging.
Sitting in the front of the cart.

Things Madison doesn't like:
Being in her carseat.
Sitting still.
Vegetables.
Being held like a baby.
Being left alone.
Bows in her hair.

So there are a couple things about Madison, I will probably put more on here as I think of them. But you get the idea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is still so tiny! haha! what a little cutie pie!c

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

I can't believe how little she is. But she is still cute as ever!! JD doesn't like to sit still much either, Madison.

Myles N Amanda said...

haha how fun to look @ this! yeah hals is so scared of dogs she cries when she see's one she does like this pout face! i cannot believe how much hair Madison still is growing hahah i love it!

The White Clan said...

Okay so I need to put Morgan next to her. I think he is 13 pounds and 24+ inches long. HAHAHA!!!
It is okay though you were the same way and look...you grew up! :)

Emma said...

She is at such a fun age! Enjoy every moment.