So I think people are confused about my last post, but I didnt have much time to post, so I will explain it now. I tried Peas with Madison for the first time the other night and it was not a pretty picture. She was sooo mad! She thought it would be something yummy I was feeding her, but apparently it wasnt and she just looked at me like I was the meanest person in the world, spit out the peas, and started SCREAMING! So I got rid of the peas and got some applesauce, but she was way too mad to eat that so she just kept screaming. Finally I just pulled her out of the high chair stripped her down (she loves being naked) and laid her on the ground. She calmed down after a couple of minutes, but we for sure will not try peas again for awhile. So thats the story, sorry to be confusing. We have our 6 month check-up today so I will find out how big she is getting. Yay!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have had peas spit on me before too!
I've moved my blog to
http://gottahavehope1.blogspot.com
Ah! Gotcha! JD loved the peas. Me, i didn't like the smell so much. Well, she is a little one that will let you know what she does and does not like!
HAHAHA! sounds like Haliava when i fed her some green beans ! hahah its so funny that they love bieng naked! i know its crazy they are 6 months and im not so excited for her dr appt next week. looks like your lucky and get to go today ;) haha have fun!
Gotta love the green veggies! Mine always prefered the squash and carrots and stuff, but I don't blame them.
ah-ha, I get it now.
Post a Comment