Madison turns 6 months old tomorrow. I can't believe how much she has grown over the past 6 months. It is truly amazing to watch. Here are some pictures of the past 6 months.
I can't believe how big she is getting. i'm glad that we are moving closer so that we don't miss out on so much anymore. Plus, Reed is excited to meet his niece! You guys are gonna have to make so trips to Vegas, too! Luv ya, guys!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting. i'm glad that we are moving closer so that we don't miss out on so much anymore. Plus, Reed is excited to meet his niece! You guys are gonna have to make so trips to Vegas, too! Luv ya, guys!
Oh my goodnes! 6 Months! I can't believe it. She is such a doll.
oh happy 6 months madison!!!
Post a Comment