So Madison has been threatening to crawl for a couple weeks now and finally on Tuesday she did it! She is getting better and better everytime. She's still really slow, but she's doing it! She will only do it if I put something on the ground that she really wants, like my phone or a book, but it's so fun! If I could figure out how to put a video on here of it I would, but I can't figure it out, so I just took a picture.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Crawling
So Madison has been threatening to crawl for a couple weeks now and finally on Tuesday she did it! She is getting better and better everytime. She's still really slow, but she's doing it! She will only do it if I put something on the ground that she really wants, like my phone or a book, but it's so fun! If I could figure out how to put a video on here of it I would, but I can't figure it out, so I just took a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How flippin cute! haha! dude the day haliava crawls is the day she should be walking hahah! we need to have a play date!
Dean wishes I would let him put Keeley in the pool already. Doesn't he know she is only 7 weeks old! :) He'll be thrilled when she is Madison's age and he can have at it!
Way to go, Maddie! I'm so proud of you. Soon, you'll be up and moving around with your other cousins. What fun! Good luck, Aubs. Once she gets moving, there is no stopping them! Luv ya, guys!
AUBREY! Hey I was blog stalking you - I changed my blog and went private :( Anyway, your little girl is absolutely DARLING!!! She is such a cute little bugger!
How is life for you and your family? Anything exciting going on - when is baby number 2 on the way?!
I want to keep in touch with you - email me your address to tkaminska@hotmail.com so I can keep blog stalking you and your beautiful family!
How fun!! Madison is so adorable!!
Post a Comment