Saturday, July 18, 2009

My New Do and Some Madison Too!

For the past little while, I've been needing to do something with my hair...so I finally did! It is sooo short! I've never had it this short in my life, but I love it! It is so easy to do and it dries so much faster! I'm all about the short look now.
Now for the interesting stuff :) Madison has decided that she is going to pull herself up on things now...it freaks me out. I don't have a picture of her standing because if she does get that far I freak out because I'm afraid she is going to fall and I have to run to her fast. She is way too wobbily to be doing it, but she just thinks she can. She's just too little, but she for sure doesn't think so. She's had a lot of stumbles and tears, but it doesn't keep her from doing it. I'm just not prepared for a child with no fear, my stress level is going to burst!

Last night we went to our friends Daine and Stephanie Behling's for dinner and to play. Their little girl Kaicee and Madison are good buddies! And yes, do you see those gums? STILL NO TEETH! She has been so stuffy, runny, feverish, and in pain for the past week and a half and every morning I get her up expecting to see some little teeth poking through, but no those little teeth are just as stubborn as my beautiful Madison. Joyful. Haha how bout that cheeser?

7 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

I love the new look! Way to go, Maddie, on freaking mommy out. The freak outs just get better! hehehe!

Andrus Family said...

Aubrey you look AWESOME!!!!! can't wait to see you guys again! much love!

Skyler and Bailey said...

SO CUTE! I love your hair!

Emma said...

Hey - way to go for it! It's a different look for you - but I LOVE IT!

Myles N Amanda said...

The hair cut is so you! isnt short hair the best! now that im trying to grow mine out..... bummer. ha ha! i cannot believe your little girl!she crazy and almost walking ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair short aubus!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR CUT!! LOVE IT