Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Over the weekend Matt and Ali came up from Phoenix for a visit to St. George. It was a nice little visit. On Saturday we went up to a campsite to roast hot dogs and marshmallows and shoot guns.

This is how we build campfires...hick style :)




Alan's parents took their turns shooting Al's shotgun.


Dryden and Cohen are such cute boys!




Madison did NOT like the water very much as you can see.



It was very pretty where we went. I love being out in nature. It's good.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great pictures, especially of Mom and Dad. And I'm loving Alan's look...plaid shorts with the boots! What style! Wish we could have been there.

Emma said...

Nice boots, Alan. Seriously???
Mom shot the gun! Good for you! And I love the diet coke can in Dad's pocket. Classic. Sounds like a blast. Blast, get it. Ok -it's late - I'm going to bed.