On May 24 Alan and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary! In some ways it seems longer than just 3 years, I can't really remember life without Alan and Madison in it. Anywho the following weekend we decided we would spend some time with just the two of us. On friday night we went to dinner and Beth and Jeff took Madison so we could have a worry free night to ourselves!
On Saturday we went up to Zions and hiked Emerald Pools...I have always just thought this was a pretty easy hike, but I must say that I realized how out of shape I was. This is a picture of the lower pool. I wasn't tired yet here.
The hardest part of this weekend was the fact that we decided that we wanted to leave Madison overnight. This was the first time I had to do this and it honestly broke my heart to do it. I missed her so much the whole time, but we did it and she was just fine.
After bathtime reading a book with uncle Jeff. Doesn't Garrett look so old in this picture?
Three best friends! These three love playing together and ask for each other all the time! Garrett, McKinley, and Madison.

No comments:
Post a Comment