On Memorial Day Reed and JD came into town to go fishing with grandpa. They called and invited Alan to go along and I said well you can go, but I want to come too. It's not too often these days that Alan gets some time off so I wanted to tag along.
This is about as good as shot of Madison as I can get these days, she does not like to look at the camera anymore so her pictures rarely turn out. Anyway, it was her first time fishing and she was so excited about the water. She wanted to jump right in. (Later in the day she actually did fall in and get her pants all wet. after that she decided maybe the cold water wasn't so fun :)
She enjoyed sitting on the side and throwing dirt all over herself...I enjoyed it too.
We started out at Baker, but weren't getting any bites at all so we decided to move up to Pine Valley instead.
Success! We caught I think 6 fish, but only brought home 3. My dad, Reed, and JD with one of the baby ones they threw back.

No comments:
Post a Comment