Friday, August 13, 2010

Madison Funnies

Madison is a funny little thing. And now that she is starting to talk more and more she seriously makes me laugh every day. I thought I would start sharing funny things that Madison says or does on here so I remember them and we can all get a good laugh.
-A couple weeks ago Madison wasn't feeling very well and she was super ornery. We had a hard couple days. One of the days I was gonna take her to my mom's so she could sleep there while I had a doctors appointment. I got her all ready to go and she threw a HUGE fit. She wouldn't tell me what she wanted so I started guessing. "Do you want to go to grandma's?" "NO!" (which never happens by the way...she loves grandmas.) "Well do you want to stay home?" "NO!" "Do you want to eat lunch?" "NO!" and so on and so on. Finally I got her to calm down enough and I said, "Well what do you want to do sis?" she said "Go shopping. Yeah go shopping" Haha. Of all the things to do. I didn't even know she liked shopping. So I told her we were gonna go shopping and she put her shoes right on, grabbed her "purse" and walked out the door. Little stink.
-The other day Madison was playing with her tea pot and I asked if she was having a tea party. She said yes and I sat down with her to have some tea. So cute. I asked her how her tea party was going and she looked up at me and said, "No, tea potty mommy." It was so funny.
-When we ask Madison where baby Kennedie is she lifts up her shirt and points to her belly.
-A while ago we were eating dinner at my sister's house and Madison dropped her cup on the ground. She looked up at us and said, "Oh no, JD did it." We said, "No he didn't Madison, JD isn't even here." "Gibbit (Garrett) did it." "No Garrett didn't do it either." "It was Kinley. Kinley did it." "No Madison Kinley didn't do it. Did you drop your cup Madison." "Yeah..." She does it all the time now. I will watch her do something naughty and she looks at me and blames someone else. Don't know where she learned this, but I think I'm in major trouble with this one. :)

3 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

thats is so funny! i cant believe how much she knows!

The Christy's said...

Our kids are getting so big! And they play fabulous together don't ya think!! (sarcasm).. Lets for sure find some sitters and go out on a fun date. Soon.

Emma said...

Priceless. Glad you recorded those.