Thursday, December 11, 2008

Beautiful Girl

Well we are home, safe and sound. We are having so much fun with Madison. Look how tiny she is in her carseat.

Alan with Madison and his parents after she was born.

My proud mom with her first grandaughter. She has been so nice to be around and help. She sat with Madison today so that I could get a much appreciated nap. Madison unfortunately thinks that the days are nights and the nights are days. She sleeps all day and has a great time keeping mommy and daddy up all night. It's really great!


This is my beautiful little girl, I am already loving the bows and headbands. I just wish that some of her clothes actually fit her. We are having to put her in premie stuff because she is so small.

We are having so much fun so far and I just can't wait for more to come. I'm loving this mom stuff!

8 comments:

The White Clan said...

Aubs, she is so beautiful! And don't worry the sleep schedule will come soon. And when it does you will truly appreciate it!

Beth Olsen said...

It's so fun to think of you saying "this is my little girl..." Last night while we were visiting I noticed you are such a cute mom! You are a natural with that little peanut! I am glad you're enjoying it, even though it's tough, all of the awesome stuff outweighs the bad. Keep at it!

B and B Slack said...

Congrats to you 2! She is adorable...thats so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Oh Aubrey! she is so adorable! im so glad cody told me you had a blog..i added you to mine, the site is jeremieandnikki.blogspot.com I for sure want to still see her tho!congrats you guys!

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh I just love that girl. And I love the bows. I can't wait to see her again. Sleeping is the hard thing with babies but eventually we will all get it. It is amazing how frustrating the night can be but when morning comes you forget the whole awful night. I love sweet babies!!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Aubrey she is beautiful! How did everything go? Oh my goodness that is so exciting. I just barely found out today. yay for little Madison. If you need anything please call! Let us know when you are ready for visitors we want to come see her! Congratulations.

Myles N Amanda said...

OH my Gosh !! how flippin cute she is! yeah i had heard on te that you had, had your baby i was so jealous , than i had mine:) i cannot believe how much hair she has, your very lucky!yes they are so much fun

Shirley said...

Aubrey, I love your blog. You are such a cute mommy. I get teary-eyed thinking about it. I love you all and wish everyone a Happy New Year!