Hey all,
Just FYI, we are planning to bless Madison on January 4th. Our church is at 1:00 and it is the chapel on Bluff street just after the Stadium 8 theaters on the way out to Winchester Hills. Let me know if you need better directions. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:
We'll do our best to be there! Thanks for letting us know!
Thanks for the info. I hope we can make it. I am so excited for you. Madison is beautiful. She is so tiny just like you were.
hey there! nice blog :) good luck with the blessing! ours went without incident, but i was worried the entire time!
oh my heck we are bad friends... I want to see her so badly but when we can you cant and vise versa!!!! I miss you guys... I have something for you for the babe and for christmas... and just for fun!!! Love ya and congrats.. she is a doll!!!!!!!
Post a Comment