Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some Random Stuff

I have to start off with my beautiful baby girl. She is finally starting to fit into some of her clothes!!! I love that. When we went to the doctor for her 2 week appointment she weighed 6 lb. 1 oz. So she has grown a little bit, which is very reassuring. She stays awake more during the day which is fun, even though she still just lays there, it's fun to feel like she is looking back at me at least.


We went to Denny's with my family last week sometime and I just had to put this picture of Garrett on here. Garrett loves to dip food in anything. It doesn't really matter what it is, if it dips he likes it. The best was bananas in marinara sauce. He finally decided that just dipping his fingers and licking it off was the best way. He got a little messy, but isn't he just adorable?



I know what you're thinking...where the heck did she buy that amazing blanket? Wrong! I made it. I have to toot my own horn a little bit here. I decided when I first got pregnant that I wanted to make a blanket for Madison. I finished it honestly the weekend before she was born. Beth helped me. I would not have been able to do it without her. She's an amazing seamstress. But I think it turned out so well, so I had to put it on here.

And last, but not least, here is Madison and Daddy. Madison pretty much was our present this Christmas (as you can see, her onesie has a ribbon on it.) We went over to my parents at 8:30 on Christmas morning so Alan was quite tired that day.
I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but I also got Alison to cut my hair last night and it turned out so stinking cute. I love it!! Thanks Ali. We are coloring it on Tuesday, I can't wait. So I will take a picture when I get it colored and put it on here.




6 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

I can't wait to get there to be able to see you guys and hold my beautiful niece! We love you guys!

The White Clan said...

that blanket is very cute, good job! And just like I told Beth, you know I am due in March right, I don't really have colors so anything will due! :)

Beth Olsen said...

The blanket looks great! You did such a good job! You'll be making Madison's clothes before you know it! Thanks for posting that cute picture of my messy boy...what a silly kid. Mom thinks that the lady behind us was bugged that we were all laughing at him...I just want to ask people like that if they have children. CRAZY!

Beth Olsen said...

AND I can't wait to see your hair!

Anonymous said...

Aubs! Maddison is seriously GORGEOUS!! such a precious cute little girl..and the blanket! I LOVE!! you'll have to teach me how ok? if you get a chance this week i wanna come see her or if your at your parents come up!!

Emma said...

Cute blanket - good job!
Have fun this weekend!