Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Main Street Water Park

So yesterday Beth and I took the kids over to the main street water park to play in the water because the weather is so amazing!


Madison and Mommy enjoying the water.


Madison wasn't too sure about the water. I think it was because the water was a little bit chilly, but she loved being outside.

Garrett loves taking Madison's binky and putting it in and out of her mouth. They are so funny together. Last night I went over to Beth's, and Madison was laying on the ground kicking her feet as usual and Garrett came and stood right in front of her and had her kick him. He was laughing so hard. It was hilarious. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that. They are so sweet.

So Madison looks more and more like her daddy everyday. I totally think she looks like Alan in this picture. I need to get one of the two of them together on here so you can compare.

6 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Adorable, isn't that park wonderful? Skylee loves it!

The White Clan said...

Thanks for coming to the blessing the other day. Why didn;t you guys come over to the house afterwards?

Andrus Family said...

What a little cutie!! miss you guys-love you tons!

Myles N Amanda said...

FUN if you were there on tue, me and my lil family were gonna come there to ! i wish i would have now! but we went and sat in the temple grass instead. i love the pic with her sunglasses!!! hahha

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

She's getting so big! I miss that little one so much! You make sure to give her a kiss from her Aunt Chelle!

Andrus Family said...

Happy Mother's Day Aubrey!!! Miss you guys--love you tons!!