This little cheeser is 9 months old! I can't believe that she has been outside of me for the same amount of time that she was inside of me. Time has flown! I'm not ready for her to grow up yet, but before I know it she is going to be a year old!
At nine months:
Madison is super curious. She gets into everything if we turn our backs for 1 minute. As you can see here I shouldn't have left these rubber bands on the floor. (don't mind her morning hair :)
Madison loves to play, dance, and walk along everything. She won't let go and walk by herself yet, but that's okay, I'm not quite ready for that. She will walk with me if I hold her hand. She LOVES music. If a commercial with music comes on the TV she stops what she's doing, looks at you, and starts dancing. It is hilarious.
Other random things about Madison:
-She still doesn't love the sippy cup
-She won't eat baby food anymore, only big people food
-She loves food, if you are eating something and she's not, it's a big problem
-She loves animals
-She climbs the stairs
-She likes me to roll the window down when we are driving so she can see out
-She is starting to cuddle with us again
-She loves her papa (my Grandpa Adams) she will crawl over to him, stand up, and lay her head on his leg

3 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting! Tell her to stop growing so fast, her Aunt Chelle is missing all the fun! Luckily, I'll be seeing her in a month! Can't wait!
What a funny little personality she has. I love reading your blogs about her. I love her hair with the rubber bands. I laughed out loud.
how cute! i love that the only person they want is mommy,its comforting. i can't believe they are so old!
Post a Comment