Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dixie Round Up

Last Friday we went to the Dixie Round Up Rodeo here in St. George. When we were little we loved going to the rodeo, and that hasn't changed (at least for me) as I've gotten older. I love the rodeo! It makes me want to be a cowgirl.


So if we were going to the rodeo we had to get dressed up, and that doesn't only mean Alan and me. We needed some sweet boots for Madison. So we got these at the IFA. Aren't they adorable?





Before the rodeo started we decided to have a tailgate party at Alan's bank with some of his coworkers. Ryan (Alan's assistant manager) roasted hot dogs. It was super fun! Here's our little family in our cowboy attire outside of Alan's bank. (We aren't really that good at being cowboys, but we tried.)

Madison had a pretty good time. She isn't one that likes to sit still and not be able to crawl around, but considering this she did well. She also was up an hour and a half past her bedtime so that was no fun too.



Here is Natalie, Brittney, and me at the tailgate party. Brittney (one of Alan's tellers) didn't go to the rodeo with us because she is 8 months pregnant, (amazingly she doesn't even look pregnant in this picture. She is so tiny. She is the one in the middle.), but on Saturday I through her a baby shower at Pizza Factory with all the girls from the bank. It was so fun, unfortunately I totally spaced getting any pictures of the shower so this will have to do.


For the shower I made Brittney a diaper cake. For my baby shower my coworkers did it for me and I thought it was adorable so I made one for Brittney.

4 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

That cake turned out adorable! and I absolutely love the boots!! how fun!

Myles N Amanda said...

those BOOTS are so cute!! i want some where can i get some! hey i go to church with lindsey so uh we should all hang out! seeing how we cant plan very well!

Darren + Janessa said...

CUTE BOOTS! haha... you know Natalie? me too.. lol.

Emma said...

LOVE the boots. The diaper cake is really cute too. Nice job!